Our signature Pembroke model. The Pembroke is constructed using our own sips panels , manufactured onsite at our 45000 sq ft Factory in Blackburn. The Pembroke breaks the mould compared to traditional glamping units. Quality finishes and materials are combined to make Glamping even more glamorous. We have designed the Pembroke to be BS EN 1647 compliant , allowing the use of LPG or all electric water heating.
- Constructed from high-strength Structural Insulated Panels for durability and warmth
- Built to BS EN 1647 and Manufactured to ISO 9001
- Unique Apex section of the building making this unit stand out from the competition
- High thermal rating for winter warmth and summer cooling plus substantial energy savings
- Attractive exterior tongue & groove cladding made of oiled Cedar
- 10mm Commercial grade laminate flooring with a wide choice of colours
- Brushed Stainless steel sockets complete with USB’s on one.
- UPVC double-glazed doors and windows with integrated trickle vents
- Tall opening UPVC windows
- 10-year structural warranty plus manufacturers’ guarantees on materials and furnishings
- Fully fitted Bathroom with shower
- Fitted combination kitchen
- Energy saving LED lighting inside and out