The Brecon Lux
The Brecon is the much-loved traditional glamping pod, and is often also the first choice of planning authorities. With an unusually generous 4m width, your guests will have space to spare around the bed. There is also plenty of floor area for a sofa bed. To complete this luxurious pod, we’ve included a bathroom with shower, vanity unit and heated towel rail, plus kitchen with combi-microwave, sink, fridge and hob.
- Constructed from high-strength Structural Insulated Panels for durability and warmth
- Built to BS EN 1647 and Manufactured to ISO 9001
- Unique curved shape of the building making this unit stand out from the competition
- High thermal rating for winter warmth and summer cooling plus substantial energy savings
- Attractive exterior feather edge cladding made of oiled Siberian larch
- 10mm Commercial grade laminate flooring with a wide choice of colours
- Brushed Stainless steel sockets complete with USB’s on one.
- UPVC double-glazed doors and windows with integrated trickle vents
- Opening UPVC windows
- Fitted Bathroom with shower
- Fitted combination kitchen unit
- 10-year structural warranty plus manufacturers’ guarantees on materials and furnishings
- 1m Canopy lit with up and down exterior lights