The Brecon Arch is styled traditionally with the added advantage of SIPs construction. SIPs are manufactured at our site by injecting polyurethane foam between OSB panels. Under pressure, the panels cure and make for a structural insulated panel. This technology has been developed to produce arch pods to add to our range of Glamping units.
- Constructed from high-strength Structural Insulated Panels for durability and warmth
- Built to BS EN 1647 and Manufactured to ISO 9001
- Unique curved shape section of the building making this unit ideal for planners
- High thermal rating for winter warmth and summer cooling plus substantial energy savings
- Attractive exterior tongue & groove cladding made of oiled Scandinavian Pine
- 10mm Commercial grade laminate flooring with a wide choice of colours
- Brushed Stainless steel sockets complete with USB’s on one.
- UPVC double-glazed doors and windows with integrated trickle vents
- Opening UPVC windows
- 10-year structural warranty plus manufacturers’ guarantees on materials and furnishings